Monday, February 3, 2014

It's been a while, but...

It's been a while, I've compiled a few stories to tell.

So I got burnt out playing cards and studying, so I went to LA and then up to the farm. After that I went to Brookings, got Oregon plates on the car and visited with Gabe.

The first night in LA, we went to Venice Beach. Here is a photo of the famous graffiti wall there.

 The next day, I went to stay with Eric. Here is a photo of the guest bedroom I stayed in at his house. He must have known how much I love pillows.
 We went to Hermosa Beach to watch the NFC championship game. Eric was happy about the results of the game. Me, not so much. But it was a gorgeous day.
 Here is a shot of the sunset over the pier at Hermosa Beach.
 Then I went up to the farm and relaxed in the silence. Then I headed up to Brookings, where again it was a gorgeous day.
 I climbed up on top of a large rock that sat on the shoreline, and took some selfies.
 When I got back to Vegas, I put poker on hold while I devoted more time to studying. I still needed to get out of the house every once in a while, so I joined a crossfit gym. Here is me exhausted after an intense workout.

 Dad and I went to the Rebels Game on Saturday night. It was a great game. The Rebs were down by 11 with 3 1/2 minutes to play. A bunch of fans started leaving and I booed them for doing so.  Then the Rebels really turned up the defense, started making their 3 pointers and hit a bunch of clutch free throws. They ended up winning by 2 over Boise State.
                                                                                                                 ^ also that guy right there was pretty hilarious and we exchanged some hilarious jokes throughout the game.

See you soon. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment